Professional Remote Controller In many ways,the Cendence remote controller was custom-built for the Inspire 2. However, it also offers compatibility with other professional grade DJI products.
– Provides up to five analog control channels and over ten customizable buttons, improving overall control efficiency.
– Cendence’sdesign offers antenna interchangeability. A high-gain antenna*2, or DJIs Tracktenna, can augment the power of DJI Lightbridge technology, significantly increasing overall anti-interference and image quality.
– HDMI, SDI, USB, and CAN ports provide robust expansion capabilities.
– Cendence comes with the fully integrated Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket,
Dials, Levers, and Knobs:
The two knobs on the front panel control gimbal pitch and yaw, and the right/left levers and Focus Adjustment Knob are used to tune flight controller settings and the gimbal camera in real-time, allowing you to pull focus and set aperture.
For quick camera adjustments, you can customize several shortcut buttons for particular groups of settings, or save frequently used settings.
Rotate the dials or the toggle the right/left levers while holding certain buttons to control gimbal roll, shutter speed, aperture, or ISO.
1) The Cendence Support Rig takes on part of the controllers weight, making it easier to hold for long periods of time.
2) Control Stick Covers prevent dust from entering both sticks, ensuring smooth and reliable control.
3) The Interchangeable Mobile Device Holder lets you attach a phone or tablet instead of a CrystalSky monitor.
Compatibility: Cendenceis currently compatible with Inspire 2 and Matrice 200 Series aircraft.
Note?Attaching displays to different DJI remote controllers requires particular mounting brackets.